Schedule A Consultation
Although taxes form an important part of most business decisions, business owners and investors often need a lawyer who can offer both business law and tax expertise to meet their legal needs. Dan Baucum brings his business law experience as well as tax expertise to every engagement. As a seasoned business lawyer Mr. Baucum’s experience runs the full array of important milestones in the life of a business or investment.
For example, Mr. Baucum offers advice regarding the following matters:
- Business entity formations and operations (LLCs, LPs, S Corps, C Corps),
- Business and investment acquisitions,
- Business and investment sales and gratuitous transfers,
- Evaluating and planning the sale of personal goodwill by closely held corporation owners,
- Drafting corporate governance documents,
- Creating and reviving terminated S corporations,
- Drafting C and S corporation shareholder and buy-sell agreements
- Drafting LLC company agreements,
- Drafting limited partnership agreements,
- Planning and executing business reorganizations,
- S corporation conversions to LLCs,
- Inbound business and investment planning,
- Key employee planning and employment contracts,
- Business succession planning.
Dan Baucum is comfortable both as a trusted legal advisor in the board room and as a tough but fair negotiator in closing the deal. All the while, Mr. Baucum identifies potentially challenging business issues and works to resolve them consistent with your business goals.